"I Bathe In Milk": Maria Carey

Related imageIn a recent interview with Simon Hattenstone of
The Guardian, Mariah Carey reveals one of her beauty secret.
 "Is it true you once asked for 20 white kittens and 100 white doves as a rider? (In 2009, it was reported that this is what she had asked to be surrounded with when opening the West field shopping center’s Christmas lights, but she was turned down on health and safety grounds.) “No, 20 cats is an absolute lie. I’m not a cat lady. I don’t have one cat anymore.” Fair enough, I say.

Do you insist on a new toilet seat and gold taps whenever you stay in a hotel? “I mean, honestly? Golden taps! I could just buy a house for that!” Please, can this next one be true – your reputation is at stake: do you only bathe in French mineral water? “No, I bathe in milk.” Really? “Yes, sometimes I use milk as a beauty treatment.

 I don’t want to give away all my secrets.” Hot or cold? “‘Cold milk.” So, the mineral water is not true? She smiles. “Well, I guess if there’s no clean water and I had to use mineral water, maybe I would.” 

Related image

Comments

Popular Posts